You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay and you must have at least one blank visa page. If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
HOW THE VISA APPROVAL
LETTER LOOKS LIKE?
Please be kindly reminded that the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter may include names of some other visa applicants besides yours (whose visas are issued on the same date with yours), so please do not worry because it is legitimate for all. Yet, each person named in this letter will get his/her private official Vietnam visa into his/her own passport.
• Print the Approval Letter
• Print the Entry-Exit Form
• Fill out the Entry-Exit Form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos (4×6 cm)
• Prepare stamping fee amount
• Show all documentation at the airport
arriving to Vietnam